Attorney assisted Flat fee online divorce
The Online Divorce Process
- Visit the website and log-in for details and payment
- You will receive an email from the firm that links you to a portal where you begin the process.
- After the fields have been filled out online and submitted, you will receive an email with important forms that will need to be signed and notarized.
- Once signed and notarized, you will need to mail them back to the firm.
- The firm will then submit the forms to the court, and you will receive a final judgment through email once your divorce is complete.
We accept credit cards.
*This does not include court filing fee.